Goodbye Paper Loyalty Vouchers
Our super popular loyalty scheme has been going for over 25 years and we know many of you have looked forward to receiving your vouchers in the post.
This year it has had a major overhaul which will mean the end of paper vouchers (boo!) but the beginning of a new system that means you can spend your loyalty points whenever you’d like (yay!).
Hello Customer Rewards
From 1 June 2022, our customer loyalty programme means you will start accruing your new points when you shop with us both in-store and online.
Our industry busting scheme will still give you 4% worth of points on anything you spend* and you can spend your points on anything you like!
You won’t need to do anything to be set up on our new scheme, if you’re already on our existing system. We’ll still ask for your postcode when we serve you on the tills and all points will accrue automatically.
We do, however, need to make sure we have an up-to-date email address from you to ensure that your points are available for you to spend easily. So over the next few months don’t be surprised if we check your details with you when we see you in-store.
*Customer Rewards points do not accrue for items that are on sale.
How many points will I get when I buy from you?
- Our generous scheme gives you the equivalent of 4% back on all of your purchases. That means that if you spend £100 you will receive points worth £4.
- The points do not have a cash value and we reserve the right to withdraw, cancel or amend the scheme without notice at any time. The reward points are also non-transferable.
Do I get points on everything I buy?
- You’ll get points on everything you buy including feed, bedding, wormers and services. The only thing you won’t receive points on are items that are reduced from their normal price by 20% or more (i.e. proper sale items).
How long do my points last?
- Points last for 365 days from the date you earned them.
Do I have to do anything if I’m already on your loyalty scheme?
- No – your existing customer records will automatically update to our new scheme.
I want to use my points online but your system can’t find me?
- Your unique identifier is your email address so we need to make sure we’ve always got the one you’d like us to have. If you’ve got more than one, have changed your email address or aren’t sure that we hold one for you then get in touch so we can get your details updated.
- It is your responsibility to keep us informed of your up to date email address and other contact details. We cannot be responsible for lost or expired points if you have not kept these details up to date.
I don’t have an email address – can I still stay on the scheme?
- Yes of course – but you’ll only be able to use your points in-store, not online.
I’ve still got paper loyalty vouchers from you – can I still use them?
- If they’re in date then yes you can. Our last issue (sent end of May 2022) can be used up until 31 May 2023.