The fastest growing independent bike retailer in the North East has an opening for a Sales Floor and Workshop Position.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
– A minimum of 2 years current experience working in a bike store.
– A keen cyclist with experience of riding road/gravel or MTB bikes.
– Hold extensive technical product knowledge of bikes, accessories, clothing and components.
– Have experience working on EPOS till systems (preferably citrus lime) as well as various Microsoft applications.
The successful candidate must be hard working, conscientious and punctual, with the ability to work well within a team environment.
– Salary range between 22k and 25k
– Christmas bonus paid based on performance (Worth up to 20 percent of salary)
– Generous staff discount scheme
– Pension Scheme
– Staff bike to work scheme
– Use of store demo bikes
– Permanent Full time position over the 6 days we are open
– One guaranteed day off mid week and always off Sundays.
Ideally to start end of July/early August If you feel you have the right credentials, and looking for a challenge in a fast moving environment, then send your CV to email@example.com