Simulated Game Shooting
Simulated game shooting opens up the doors of shooting to everyone. Set in the beautiful Suffolk Countryside less than 1.5 hours door to door from central London. This is your chance to get the feel of a driven day with superb targets, good friends and great hospitality. The day oozes with fun, challenging targets, terrific social experience and a day you will be talking about for weeks to come. Here at Forelock and Load we cater for everyone no matter what your shooting background, tuition is available for the newly introduced or less confident shooter. For the seasoned shooter, have you ever wanted to sharpen up your shooting before the game season or just fancied shooting in glorious sunshine? If so you need to try our simulated game days! We are not like other shoots, we welcome all abilities and endeavour to tailor the day to your requirements. Every member of the team shoots and we use this to ensure you get the best day’s shooting.
- Cartridges are available on the day
- Gun hire and tuition can be arranged in advance for a small fee
Cartridges are not included (fibre wads only, available on the day)
Gun hire and tuition available if booked in advance.
- Teams of 15 – 20 people
- £170 per person inc VAT
- The day starts at 9.30am until 2.30 pm
- Meet at Forelock and Load for tea and coffee.
- Followed by the safety brief (earplugs/safety glasses/caps supplied if needed)
- Move off to the shooting ground
- Two drives are presented to you as it would be if you were game shooting
- Elevenses break
- Two more exciting drives
- You will be presented with approx. 5000 clays over the 4 drives
- Two high reach loaders with 6 automatic traps on each, give the best possible simulation