CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSISTANT AT TEAM CYCLES
The fastest growing independent bike retailer in the North East has an opening for a Customer Service Assistant, starting in April. The role involves greeting store visitors, listening to their requirements and offering appropriate expert advice.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- A minimum of 2 years current experience working in a bike store.
- A keen cyclist with experience of riding road and MTB bikes.
- Hold extensive technical product knowledge of bikes, accessories and clothing.
- Have experience working on EPOS till systems (preferably citrus lime) as well as various Microsoft applications.
The successful candidate must be hard working, conscientious and punctual, with the ability to work well within a team environment.
- 23-25k per annum, based on experience
- Christmas bonus paid based on performance
- Generous staff discount scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work Scheme
- 28 days paid holidays
If you feel you have the right credentials, and looking for a challenge in a fast moving environment, then send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org