The wait is finally over. Wahoo is proud to announce the availability of its highly-anticipated POWRLINK ZERO pedal-based power meter.
Based on the iconic dual-entry SPEEDPLAY road pedal system, the Wahoo POWRLINK ZERO is now available for purchase in both single-sided and dual-sided options.
POWRLINK ZERO is built around the legendary SPEEDPLAY ZERO pedal system, which already enjoyed a fierce and loyal following before being updated and relaunched by Wahoo in 2021. Like the rest of the Wahoo SPEEDPLAY range, it features convenient, dual-sided entry, low stack height, and pedal float that is adjustable to between 0-15 degrees. The pedal-based design makes it easy to switch the power meter between multiple cranksets, allowing athletes to get the full benefits of training with power, no matter what bike they choose.
When it comes to power meters, accuracy is critical. Wahoo took the hallmark +/-1% accuracy of their KICKR series of smart trainers and replicated it in the POWRLINK ZERO. Couple that with a rechargeable battery that provides 75 hours of ride time per charge, connection to third-party apps and devices via ANT+ and Bluetooth, and backwards compatibility with legacy SPEEDPLAY ZERO cleats, and POWRLINK ZERO is positioned to be the power meter of choice for discerning athletes.
” Wahoo has always been at the forefront of providing athletes with accurate, reliable power data with our KICKR series of indoor smart trainers,” said POWRLINK ZERO product manager Katie DuPree.”Now we’ve leveraged that expertise to create a pedal-based power meter that lets athletes get the same robust performance data when they ride or race outdoors, with the added benefit of dual-sided entry and great aerodynamics.”The new POWRLINK ZERO weighs just 250 grams for the single-sided option (left power measurement only), or 276 grams for the dual-sided option.
IN THE BOX
- Left power pedal,right pedal
- Washer (x2)
- Standard tension cleats
- Charging cable and clip
- Quick start guide
- Important product information
- Lightweight, dual-sided road bike pedals that boast exceptional adjustability and power transfer
- Left-sided power measurement
- Power measurement accuracy: +/- 1%
- Cadence measurement: Yes
- LED indicators: Yes
- Left/right balance: No
- Q-factor: 55mm (additional spacers available)
- Stack height: 13mm
- Power measurement: Left-sided power only
- Water resistance: IPX7
- Bearing type: Sealed bearings
- Battery type: Rechargeable lithium
- Battery life: 75+ hours of riding time
- Compatible cleats: Speedplay Standard (included) and Easy Tension (sold separately)
- Connected apps: SYSTM / Wahoo
- Connectivity: Bluetooth (up to three simultaneous connections) / ANT+ / FE-C
- Dimensions: 99mm x 51mm / 3.9″ x 2″
- Maximum rider weight: 113.4kg / 250lbs
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 250 grams / 8.8oz (per set)
The above words are those expressed by Wahoo directly and are not associated with Cycle Revolution.