In the world of customer service, chatbots have become a popular tool for providing quick and efficient support. Power Virtual Agent is a platform that allows businesses to build their chatbots with a simple, drag-and-drop interface. One of its key features is the ability to use suggested topics to quickly expand a chatbot’s repertoire and improve the customer experience.
We’ve created a YouTube video to go along with this article to give you a visual representation of the points below, which should be useful when researching this technology for your own organisation.
In this article we’re going to cover:
- Why Use Suggested Topics?
- Best Practices for Using Suggested Topics
- Mistakes to Avoid When Using Suggested Topics
Why Use Suggested Topics?
- Timesaving: Creating a comprehensive list of topics and responses for a chatbot can be time-consuming. With suggested topics, Power Virtual Agent does the heavy lifting by providing relevant cases and answers based on your chatbot’s existing content.
- Improved Accuracy: The suggested topics are based on fundamental customer interactions, so they are more likely to be accurate and relevant. This results in a more streamlined and effective chatbot experience for customers.
- Ease of Use: Adding new topics to your chatbot’s repertoire with suggested topics is simple and intuitive. You can quickly review the suggested topics and select the ones you want to add or change the recommended content to fit your chatbot’s tone and style better.
Best Practices for Using Suggested Topics
- Regularly review and update: It’s essential to periodically review and update the topics and responses in your chatbot to ensure they remain accurate and relevant. Power Virtual Agent’s suggested topics make this task much easier and faster.
- Customise: While the suggested topics and responses are a great starting point, it’s important to customize them to fit your chatbot’s tone and style. This will help to create a more personalized experience for customers.
- Test and refine: Before adding suggested topics to your chatbot, testing them to ensure they are accurate and working as expected is essential. Refine them as necessary to improve the overall customer experience.
Mistakes to Avoid When Using Suggested Topics
- Relying solely on suggested topics: While suggested topics are a great resource, it’s important not to rely exclusively on them. Instead, regularly review and update your chatbot’s content to remain accurate and relevant.
- Neglecting to customise: The suggested topics and responses are a great starting point, but it’s important to customize them to fit your chatbot’s tone and style. Neglecting to do so can result in a generic and uninviting chatbot experience for customers.
- Failing to test: Before adding suggested topics to your chatbot, trying them is vital to ensure they are accurate and working as expected. Failing to do so can result in a bad customer experience.
Overall, Power Virtual Agent’s suggested topics are a powerful tool for quickly expanding your chatbot’s repertoire and improving the customer experience. In addition, regularly reviewing and updating your chatbot’s content, customizing it to fit your chatbot’s tone and style, and testing new topics and responses can ensure a successful and effective chatbot experience for your customers.
For more articles related to Chatbots and Omnichannel, visit www.crmcs.co.uk/blog
Click HERE to visit the CRMCS YouTube channel for more videos on Chatbots.