Balfe’s Bikes are excited to announce fantastic opportunities across our stores for Bicycle Mechanics and Sales Assistants (part-time & full-time) on a fixed-term contract basis to assist with our busiest season April to September. For more information, please contact email@example.com
At Balfe’s, it is all about people. And bikes! It is the passion, energy and enthusiasm of all our colleagues throughout the business which makes Balfe’s a great place to work.
We are a small company with big aspirations. Our mission is to continuously upskill our workforce and attract like-minded new starters who want a career within the industry but up until now perhaps have been uncertain quite how to go about it.
From Cytech Technical Courses to specific supplier courses, such as Brompton, Bosch, Shimano and Fazua we will ensure your skills are constantly developed.
If you would like a career within the bike industry and are looking for a ‘way in’ then we would encourage you to reach out to us for an interview. We often have positions available and even if we do not have something immediately available, we never like to miss a viable candidate. So please, get in touch. Everyone is welcome.
You will be joining a growing company, stocking the world’s best cycling brands with a commitment to giving customers an amazing experience. That is online, in-store or through our Personal Delivery Service. Our Trust Pilot rating is at 4.7 and reflective of the terrific work carried out already but that is not the end of the journey.
With stores located in London and the South-East, we have a fantastic opportunity to build a cycling community around our stores. That is where you come in.
Joining Balfe’s means you will be working with like-minded people, and you will have opportunities to develop your skills and experience, and plenty of career progression if you want it. Don’t forget, the riding. If shredding the trails, tackling the downhills or smashing out the miles with other riders who share your passion is what you are after, there will be plenty of that too.
Benefits of a career with Balfe’s Bikes:
- Technical training & accreditation program for mechanics and new starters
- 28 days annual leave and other flexible holiday arrangements
- Incentivised weekend working
- Cycle to Work initiative
- Excellent staff discounts
- Performance/commission bonuses
- Brand led training courses
- Living Wage Employer
• London South East and South West Mechanics
• Gatwick Mechanic: (15 hours – permanent)
• Islington Mechanic: (21.5 hours – fixed term contract)
• Specialist Bike Builder
• Islington Sales Assistant: (10.50 hours – fixed term contract)
• Notting Hill Sales Assistant: (40 hours – fixed term contract)
Management & Head Office Roles
- Islington Sales Supervisor
- Sutton Sales Supervisor
- Dulwich Assistant Manager
- Hackney Assistant Manager
- Reigate Assistant Manager
- Fulham Workshop Manager
- Waterloo Workshop Manager
- Hackney Store Manager
- Islington Store Manager
- Retail Marketing Executive
- Internal Recruiter & HR Administrator
If you are interested in one of these opportunities please share your current CV with us along with a short covering letter stating the role that you are interested in, to firstname.lastname@example.org